So, welcome to 2015.
New Year’s Eve is always a time to reflect on what has gone by and what is yet to come. Last year instead of making New Year resolutions, my friends and I wrote out cards of what we wanted to achieve by the end of 2014… we read them out at our New Year Eve’s celebrations this year. Mine included to start to write a book (well, I am now blogging and have been sharing some of my short stories), to get rid of the clutter (clothes, junk, people), to lose a stone in weight (don’t we all say that lol, I reckon I have put at least one on!), actually go to the gym that I have joined and the hilarity of performing stand up comedy…
This year I have yet to decide as to what I should put down as resolutions, instead I have decided to set myself goals for the year ahead:
1) Keep on blogging, develop my facebook page to get more followers http://www.facebook.com/defyingdeafdistractions
2) Develop one of my short stories into a book plan, if not write the whole thing
3) Get enviously fit and healthy – or just lose some weight and keep up with the aqua and Pilates, so I can run to the pub without getting out of breath and frankly rather sweaty (deodorant prevents the smelly element I find)
4) Start to ask the universe for help when I feel I need it – love life might need a kick start (it has been a long while!)
5) Become more open to my spirituality and possibility of mediumship development – something I started last year after I was told I was profoundly deaf in my right ear, could be a way of developing opportunities for hearing in other ways and forms
6) Keep it real within work, friendships and expectations of myself
These goals alone could prove interesting blogging as the year goes on…
Let’s hope 2015 is a good one – Happy New Ear to you all!